Monday, December 3, 2012

Graduation Creative Shot: French Doll


So, this post will be my proof for my “blog leave”. =) It’s been a month since we had our graduation picture and creative shot. I am down in the dumps for keeping my blog outdated. In any case, that would be the undertakings when one will be graduating. =)

Anyway, I am the type of a person who hates to be copied or vice-versa. I wanted a one of a kind theme. Critically thinking for a creative shot concept, I formed this what-so-called “FRENCH GIRL” persona and I am excited to share this to you guise.

Photo bomb alert!!



Hair and Make-up done: (Photos are not part of my photoshoot )







Picture with my 'effin gorgeous friends


May you want to give opinions on our creative shot title =)



Comments or reactions? =)

Don't forget to hype my look here:

xoxo
Alyssa


4 comments:

  1. Hi Girl! :)
    I am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here is the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
    Thank you so much! God Bless :)
    Follow my blog. Will SURELY followed you back!<3 :)

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and creative. :D For my graduation pic, I wore a tiger kigurumi. Everyone was wearing a dress/gown and I was wearing a pajama. Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dool look!
    get hyped and fanned on lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete