Saturday, May 24, 2014

Bloggers United 7

It's the time of the year where bloggers get together for an awesome day as we celebrated Bloggers United 7 at the Metrotent last May 10,2014. We arrived 3 pm 'coz were stuck in a traffic jam but still we were able to score some good dibs but we only get to met few bloggers. :( And a lot of bloggers weren't present compare to last installments.




It's Robbieeeee! :) Haven't seen this guy since BU3.

David :)


Kawaii accessories at Reese's booth

I'll be posting soon the items that I scored with different bloggers. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete